Haverford Pty Ltd, Trading as Catnets.com.au
A full copy of our trading terms and Conditions in PDF format can be found HERE.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are shipped generally shipped the same or next business day.
Standard delivery times:
• Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane : 1 to 2 days
• Country NSW: 3 days
• North QLD : 5 days
• Adelaide : 3 days
• Perth & Tasmania: 5 days
• New Zealand: 5 days
Obviously the delivery time can vary, especially in rural or remote areas.... So please us the above as a guide only. Following promotions and peak time (spring/summer), in rare cases dispatch may be 2+ days. If there is to be any extended delay on an order for any reason, you will be contacted via email or phone.
Which freight company will deliver my parcel, & what if i’m not home?
Catnets uses a range of carriers, utilising different services for different sizes parcels and different locations. Our staff determine the most appropriate service to suit your order. As a general rule, couriers are used throughout metropolitan areas (& for larger orders), Australia Post is used for rural areas, and DHL is used for international orders. Every order we send has item TRACKING, so you can track the progress of your delivery. If you have a specific courier requirement simply enter it in the special instructions section of the website checkout. If you are not likely to be home at the time of delivery you have two options:
1. Have the courier driver leave a failed to deliver card. You will then need to contact the freight company and reschedule delivery for a suitable time OR collect it from your local post office (if sent via Australia Post)
2. You can request the driver to “Leave” the parcel in a safe place such as at the front door or through the side gate. You can give your “Authority to Leave” in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
Do you accept returns / refunds?
Yes we can offer refunds within 14 days of purchase, under the following conditions:
- We offer a full 100% refund on all stock items that have not been used or altered. This applies to items that HAVE NOT been cut to your specification, such as turnbuckles, zipper kits, bulk rolls of netting etc. Therefore if you accidently over order on accessories that you don't end up using, you can return them for a full refund. Return Shipping is at the buyers expense.
- For any items that have been cut "by-the-metre", such as netting, edging rope or wire we will refund 50% of the sale price, assuming the item has not been used or altered. For example if you purchased 16m of netting by-the-metre but decided not to build the enclosure for any reason, you could return the netting for a 50% refund. However, if you used 10 of the 16m supplied you cannot return the excess 6m that you no longer require.
- Any items deemed faulty will be accepted for a full refund. We have a customer first service mentality, so if you're not happy with your product or service for any reason contact us for assistance.
- Unboxed Freestanding enclosures can be returned for a full 100% refund. Freestanding enclosures once unboxed cannot be returned for change of mind or incorrect size. In a rare occurrence, replacement parts will be sent at no charge for any faulty components.
Import Information for N.Z customers?
As all goods are shipped from our Australian Warehouse, import duties and taxes may be payable on large orders.
New Zealand customs does not collect Duty and GST where the total revenue payable on any one importation is less than $60. So in the case of Cat Netting from Catnets, orders under a value of approx NZ$350 won't have any payable amount upon arrival.
Example 1: (standard size order)
Goods Ordered: Cat netting: NZ$200 Duty on Netting at 5% : NZ$10 Freight: $50
Total Value $260
15% GST at $260 = $39.
As this amount is less than $60 there is no amount payable and your order will be shipped to your door or Post Office with nothing else to pay.
Example 2: (large order)
Goods Ordered: Cat netting: NZ$406 Duty on Netting at 5% : NZ$20.30 Freight: $50
Total Value $476.30
15% GST at $476.30 = $71.45
As this amount is greater than $60 there is an amount payable to NZ Customs. You will be contacted upon the goods entering the country, and once paid the order will be released to you. There will also be an import entry transaction fee of NZ$38.07 (GST inclusive) payable.